Today Great Book at Amazon.com
Visit Amazon.com to see more

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mission of Wee Knowledge

Hi all,

My name is Watcharin Keovimol, I still studing on Master Degree (MBA) at Rangsit University, in Thailand. My friend and I will to create a blog that give and share the information of business issue to the publish. My publisher partner are Mr. Fastz and Mrs. PL.

Why I called Wee Knowledge, because I am just only a small part of cyber world, but in a small blog I would like to share as much information of business skill to all people in cyber world. In future I wish to publish my own company name Wee Corporation (LOL) Yes! it is a small company but it will have a great of managing in organization.

Mission of Wee Knowledge


  • Wee Knowledge will publish a business information to people all around cyber world. In the business information will compair with our real life in present. As we know our world are changing everyday. So, if we are not flexible to what it is going on we are unable to be stand still. In Wee Knowledge blog will tell the technic what will going on and what will do in our business life.

  • Wee Knowledge will be a discussion blog for people who like to enjoy doing a business and be an investor. Wee Knowledge will tell you how to make and deal a business with people.

  • Wee Knowledge will be a place of all generation.

No comments:

Wee Knowledge is an information of business management blog. All comments should be respect to other. If there are any unrespect comment, it will be deleted. Hope you will get somthing form this blog.
Wee Knowledge.Blogspot.com