Today Great Book at Amazon.com
Visit Amazon.com to see more

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

No News Is No News

A year ago my manager at work started a game hour on Thursdays for our small group of 5. Between the 2 of us we brought in new games every week for several months that could be played for 5 non-gamers. My manager up and left us last week, but I hope to continue the gaming. Only now we are going to get between 7 and 10 each week. Which makes it more challenging, unless I just bring in 2 copies of Codenames (1 Hebrew and 1 English) each week. That will be the default option.

Meanwhile I haven't touched my book. But I went to South Africa and came back. Pictures on Facebook. I usually tell a travelogue on my blog, and I may still do that. I didn't play much on the trip.



There is something to say about my game It's Alive, which I will say when I can say it.

No comments:

Wee Knowledge is an information of business management blog. All comments should be respect to other. If there are any unrespect comment, it will be deleted. Hope you will get somthing form this blog.
Wee Knowledge.Blogspot.com